Choosing the right Connecticut wedding caterer for your wedding is one of the most important aspects involved with the planning out of the logistics of your wedding. When deciding on the details of your menu, it is important to understand what will fit into your budget and will you have enough food to satisfy all of your guests. There are many details that will go into choosing a the right professional catering services, so don’t be afraid to ask as as many questions that you require during the consultation.
Over the years, Fitzgerald’s Fine Catering have performed catering services for thousands of weddings and events throughout the Connecticut and New York area. We have complied a list of the most common asked questions that we encounter when couples are inquiring about our services for their wedding reception. The following questions will assist you in gaining a stronger understanding in choosing the correct catering company that is ideal for your style, palate, and budget. Please feel free to print out the following list and contact us for a free consultation.
- Are you available on this specific date?
- How many weddings do you typically perform a year in Connecticut, and how long have you been in business?
- Are you licensed by the state of Connecticut? Are you licensed to serve alcohol?
- Given my budget, guest count and event style, what food choices would you recommend? Do you specialize in certain cuisines?
- What décor do you provide for appetizer stations or buffet tables?
- Do you provide free food tastings or is there an extra charge for this?
- What is the ratio of servers to guests?
- What is your payment policy? Do you accept credit cards?
- Are there any fees that won’t be included in the proposal that we should be aware of?
- What is your refund or cancellation policy?
Hiring a wedding caterer is an important early step in your Connecticut wedding planning. Your wedding should show your friends and family the strong bond between you and your partner and the catering service will inevitably be an important component of that! To assist in narrowing down your selection of caterers, you can look online for reviews and ratings of local Connecticut caterers. If you would like to read reviews from some of Fitzgerald’s Fine Catering, you can click the following links:
We hope the information in this article will put you in the right direction to finding the right caterer for your special day. No matter how large your wedding is, or what wedding venue you plan to hold it at, Fitzgerald’s Fine Catering provides everything you need for your Connecticut wedding reception or event party. Our personalized menus and unobtrusive service will make your wedding reception or any affair one to remember. Contact us today for a free tasting and consultation!
Fitzgerald’s Fine Catering Since 1948, the name in catering synonymous with style and elegance. For over sixty years families and corporations have come to know that when they hire Fitzgerald’s, they will receive undivided attention to detail and quality. Fitzgerald’s Fine Catering, located in Black Rock, CT, provides everything you need. A menu to excite your palate, experienced personnel, polished silver and china, rich linens and elegant serving accessories. Our commitment is to truly “make you a guest at your own party”. Contact us today to schedule a no-cost consultation.